- Assessment of the genotoxic impacts associated to environmental contaminants , using sentinel species for water, soil and air pollutions.
- Involvement in assessment of the cancer risk at the workplace
- Assessment of preventive and corrective actions at the workplace
PUBLIC HEALTH & EPIDEMIOLOGY
- Involvement in research of cause/effect relationships between particular human exposure and cancer risk using the tool box of molecular epidemiology
EXPERIMENTAL & MECANISTIC STUDIES
- Assessment of the genotoxic potential associated to a chemical or a cocktail (of known and/or unknown chemicals)
- Laboratory studies on in vitro or in vivo models for genotoxicity