SOME STUDIES INVOLVING ADNíTOXíS TEAM
Deleterious effects of pollutants on Human
- PAGET V, et al. PloS One. 2012, 7(2): e30921
Benzo[a]pyrene, aflatoxine B1 and acetaldehyde mutational patterns in TP53 gene using a functional assay: relevance to human cancer aetiology.
- ANDRE V, et al. J Appl Toxicol. 2011, 31(2): 131-138
Mutagenicity and genotoxicity of PM(2.5) issued from an urbano-industrialized area of Dunkerque (France).
- GALLOIS J, et al. Environ Toxicol Pharmacol. 2011; 32(1):1-9
DNA adduct variations in non-smoking crop farmers: potential relationship with occupational exposure to pesticides?
- BILLET S, et al. Cancer lett.. Cancer Lett. 2008 18;270(1):144-55
Genotoxic potential of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons-coated onto airborne Particulate Matter (PM 2.5) in human lung epithelial A549 cells.
- ANDRE V, et al. Tox. environ. Chem. 2007, 89(1):125-139
Evaluation of bulky DNA adduct levels after pesticide use: Comparison between open-field farmers and fruit growers
- LE GOFF J, et al. Mutation Research 2005, 587 : 90-102
Seasonal variations of DNA-adduct patterns in open field farmers handling pesticides.
Development of pollution biomarkers in the field of fresh and marine waters
- WESSEL N, et al. Aquatic toxicology 2012, 108: 33-41.
Genotoxic and enzymatic effects of fluoranthene in microsomes and freshly isolated hepatocytes from sole (Solea solea)
- WESSEL N, et al. Polycyclic Aromatic Compounds. 2010, 30(5): 346-354.
The toxicity of benzo[a]pyrene on sole (Solea solea) hepatocytes: assessment of genotoxic and enzymatic effects.
- LE GOFF J, et al. Aquatic toxicology 2006, 79 : 55-64.
DNA adduct measurements in zebra mussels, Dreissena polymorpha, Pallas. Potential use for genotoxicant biomonitoring of fresh water ecosystems.
- ROCHER B, et al. Aquatic Toxicology 2006, 79 : 65-77
Genotoxicant accumulation and cellular defence activation in bivalves chronically exposed to waterborne contaminants from the Seine River